EB3 ROW petition via TSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 ROW petition via TSC

Have been benefiting from posts on this site so providing stats and information that hopefully helps others. Will provide update once I receive additional information. Expecting the green card soon. Just submitted an inquiry on 4/12/16. Hope this helps and good luck to all!!!

Priority date 8/27/2014
    I140 RD 3/12/2015, Approved 3/23/2016
    I131/765/485 RD 6/22/2015
    I131/765 Approved 7/13/15
    Biometrics Appointment 7/16/15
    I485 status on web site:

On June 24, 2015, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRC YYYY YYYY XX. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Green card received! Good luck to all!

Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office
    On April 22, 2016, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Number SRC YYYY YYYY X, to the address that you gave us. The tracking number assigned is YYYY YYYY ZZZ. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

Eb3

When did you apply for labor condition applicatio?

Originally posted by Chicca429 View Post
      Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office
      On April 22, 2016, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Number SRC YYYY YYYY X, to the address that you gave us. The tracking number assigned is YYYY YYYY ZZZ. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X