Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth certificate from Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I encountered an unusual situation with a friend and wanted to get some opinions on the matter.

The USCIS requested a birth certificate from Saudi Arabia, the country of birth of a South Korean national (the wife).
    So far, she basically delivered a South Korean certificate saying that she was born in Saudi Arabia.

Now neither the parents or herself have any document such as the birth certificate - it's been lost with the ages.
    The parents in law are not even certain of the hospital's name so...

Anyway, I looked up in the forum and found some rare cases similar to this one but no one has really provided an answer on how to get a birth certificate from Saudi Arabia when you are in the US and you're not a Saudi Arabian national, or what to do in case you cannot provide one.

A conversation with the lawyers will happen but if the conclusion is to get a document from Saudi Arabia, I am already wondering how that will work out! A quick search online tells me there is a requirement to provide a sort of Alien card ID or family register that nobody in the family in law has.

Thank you!

No one? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X