Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C processing at NSC

Hi,

My I-130, I-765, I-140 and I-485 have been filed concurrently in Dec 2015. Fingerprint done on 02/02/2016. Combo card was received in Feb 2016. Renewed combo card with validity for 2 years received in Dec 2016.

While checking USCIS site for I-140 status, it is still pending.

The processing time at NSC for I-140 shows January 2,2016 as of (Nov 30, 2016) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

The attorney submitted a status request for 'Case Inquiry' under option 'Case outside normal processing time'. USCIS replied saying the case will be reviewed as per the order received and if you don't hear anything in next 60 days, please the service center.

1. Is NSC processing time given on USCIS site is accurate?
    2. Can anyone share the experience / status for the case filed in Dec 2015 and the service center is Nebraska?

Can anyone please reply to this thread and share his/her experience about processing time at NSC? If anyone has submitted EB1C during Dec 2015 and processing center is Nebraska, please share your experience.

Comment

whats the final status?

Originally posted by dcpc5242 View Post
      Can anyone please reply to this thread and share his/her experience about processing time at NSC? If anyone has submitted EB1C during Dec 2015 and processing center is Nebraska, please share your experience.
      DCPC, can you let me know overall how many months it took for you to get GC in hand?

Comment

Originally posted by tkiranu View Post
        DCPC, can you let me know overall how many months it took for you to get GC in hand?
        Hi tkiranu,

I haven't received my GC yet.

My I-140 and I-485 both are pending at NSC and they were filed concurrently in Dec 2015.

Comment

dcpc5242 if you haven't heard back regarding your I140, and there was no RFE, you should raise a service request, since as of Nov 2016, NSC was processing I140 petitions from Jan 2016.
          Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X