NOV 2016 Filers- Concurrent Filling EAD/I485-Oakland Park Fl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOV 2016 Filers- Concurrent Filling EAD/I485-Oakland Park Fl

This has and continues to be a nerve racking experience for me. One I'm sure many will agree will bring many of us heighten fears and great trepidation. For 3months I have sat patiently and nervously waiting just for one inclination of hope or progress ...Thankfully, after much persistence through dialogue with USCIS. Finally today I saw some progress in my case. My advice to you all is to try to be optimistic and patient. I know its easier said than done, for like some of you I know this can be frustrating at times especially with the newly elected government and immigration uncertainties. Recent reports suggest that there is a huge influx of applications from late year 2016, hence, the delay on some applications. Also, it depends on which service center has your case. Each center has a different timeline than others. Hence, why we may see others getting through before some. Don't be discouraged. Stay strong, be patient, everything will be alright. Time is the master.
    Here is my timeline so far. I'm filing from South Florida. Oakland Park

NOV 3/16. CONCURRENT
    PACKAGE SENT
    VIA USPS.

NOV 7/16. PACKAGE RECEIVED BY USCIS.

NOV 8/16. PD

NOV 22/16 RECEIVED EMAIL
    NOTIFICATION NOA1. FOR ALL
    FORMS- i30/i765/i485

NOV 26/16 BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT
    (Did not receive this notice in the
    mail and no update was made
    online. I had to call USCIS 4
    times to find out biometrics
    date)

DEC 12/16 BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT
    (Missed this appointment due
    not receiving the mail)

DEC 19/16. WALK IN FOR BIOMETRICS

JAN 31/17. 1ST SERVICE REQUEST FOR
    EAD (DAY 84)

FEB 7/17. 9A.M..2ND SERVICE REQUEST
    FOR EAD WITH LEVEL 2
    CUSTOMER SERVICE . DAY 91.
    (Explained urgency For ead because of job offer ... CVS level 2 advised thst normal processing time has changed from 90 days to 120 days since the past 2 weeks. He had nothing further to add but say i should wait.)

FEB 7/17. 10:13AM called State Congressman office and explained my situation. Download a form and sign it giving them permission to call USCIS.

FEB 7/17. 2:11 P.M ONLINE STATUS
    CHANGED TO CARD BEING
    PRODUCED. (not sure if the the Congress man office had anything to do with this quick response but either way, I'm elated and thankful.

Will post other updates when available.
    Good luck All

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X