Pending I-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending I-485

Hi all, I have applied under EB2. USCIS has received my I-485 on December,2,2016 and it is still pending. My attorney submitted an SR as we were expecting to get an update from USCIS by the end of May. They responded to our SR and mentioned that my application needs "additional review" which is the reason for the delay. The case is currently in queue for processing/adjudication. This is really concerning me as I don't know why this is happening. Have anyone had the same situation? Any comments or help will be highly appreciated.

luke1986

Pending I-485
    Hi all, I have applied under EB2. USCIS has received my I-485 on December,2,2016 and it is still pending. My attorney submitted an SR as we were expecting to get an update from USCIS by the end of May. They responded to our SR and mentioned that my application needs "additional review" which is the reason for the delay. The case is currently in queue for processing/adjudication. This is really concerning me as I don't know why this is happening. Have anyone had the same situation? Any comments or help will be highly appreciated.

HEY LOOK ANY UPDATE IN YOUR CASE?

Comment

I don't think luke will answer, the last time on the forum was the day this thread started.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeusstory View Post
        luke1986

Pending I-485

HEY LOOK ANY UPDATE IN YOUR CASE?
        It's not uncommon to see cases that are either forgotten or take longer than usual. Have you tried talking to a Tier 2 officer? Your case is fairly old. If you talk to a nice officer, I'm sure they can give you more insight into what's going on, or they would even start working on it.
        EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
        - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
        - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
        - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
        - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
        - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
        - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
        - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
        - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
        - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
        (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X