Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment based green card interview- no verbal approval- NERVOUS

Hi,

My mother, father, and I just finished our employment based GC interview, with my father and I being beneficiaries of my mother, who is scheduled to go to work in Florida for alteration services after getting the GC (we're living in Colorado at the moment). We're currently under AOS, having an E2 business visa before registering for the GC. The interview was rather short, being ~20-25 minutes long and the interviewer was pretty stern/strict in demeanor.

He asked a couple questions regarding my mother's upcoming work in Florida, looked a little suspicious by his physical gestures, but didn't dig too deep on it. He also asked us the typical "are you associated with Communism, have you dealt in firearms, etc." type of questions. Didn't ask for evidence of any sort, and after those questions, he ended the interview. No verbal approval or anything, which has me feeling a bit nervous on the outcome..

Is this type of interaction common? Should I be feeling worried? I'd definitely appreciate the feedback! Thanks!

Originally posted by jk97310 View Post
    Hi,

My mother, father, and I just finished our employment based GC interview, with my father and I being beneficiaries of my mother, who is scheduled to go to work in Florida for alteration services after getting the GC (we're living in Colorado at the moment). We're currently under AOS, having an E2 business visa before registering for the GC. The interview was rather short, being ~20-25 minutes long and the interviewer was pretty stern/strict in demeanor.

He asked a couple questions regarding my mother's upcoming work in Florida, looked a little suspicious by his physical gestures, but didn't dig too deep on it. He also asked us the typical "are you associated with Communism, have you dealt in firearms, etc." type of questions. Didn't ask for evidence of any sort, and after those questions, he ended the interview. No verbal approval or anything, which has me feeling a bit nervous on the outcome..

Is this type of interaction common? Should I be feeling worried? I'd definitely appreciate the feedback! Thanks!
    Hi, did you get any update on your case? I?m an E2 visa too and I?m about to file AOS.
    Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X