Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 Retrogression

Hi,

I have heard that EB1 category might remain retrogressed for few more months- meaning it wont be current in October 2018- the start of fiscal year for 2019. can anybody confirm whether they have also heard the same?

Originally posted by sgut2ia View Post
    Hi,

I have heard that EB1 category might remain retrogressed for few more months- meaning it wont be current in October 2018- the start of fiscal year for 2019. can anybody confirm whether they have also heard the same?
    I heard that only eb-4 and eb-5 is available right now. Other categories won?t be available even after October, not sure when.

Comment

Originally posted by sgut2ia View Post
      Hi,

I have seen this

Comment

Fiscal year starts on October 1st and visa bulletin should be issued within 2 weeks for the exact picture.

I applied for the visa and was asked to submit master transcript & resume. This is the response I received via email after submitting documents. Does it means the documents are all good and I just need to wait for the date to be current or they'll review the documents once the date is current? It's an EB1A Application & they asked for my resume + master transcript. When I go to CAEC website, it shows Admin processing but case updated date is today

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Immigrant Visa Unit acknowledges receipt of the documents for you and your family.

We regret to inform you that since the time of your interview and with the recent submission of your outstanding documents and passports, visa numbers for your visa category are no longer available. The annual limit for your visa category has been reached and your visa category is oversubscribed. We are unable to issue your visa at this time.

We will inform you once visa numbers are available again possibly at the beginning of the next fiscal year.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We hope that this information is helpful in replying to your inquiry.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Immigrant Visa Unit acknowledges receipt of the documents for you and your family.

We regret to inform you that since the time of your interview and with the recent submission of your outstanding documents and passports, visa numbers for your visa category are no longer available. The annual limit for your visa category has been reached and your visa category is oversubscribed. We are unable to issue your visa at this time.

We will inform you once visa numbers are available again possibly at the beginning of the next fiscal year.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We hope that this information is helpful in replying to your inquiry.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Dates updated to 01APR17

Comment

Per October 2018 Bulletin, for India based applicants, EB1 cut off is 1-Jun-2016.

Not sure when would it become current. Rumour is that it wont become current until December this year. (Not reliable info)
            <Anything I post on this website is a personal opinion or information from personal experience. This should not be treated as a legal advice.>
            PD: 31-May-2017
            Category : EB1C
            Concurrent Filing

Comment

Originally posted by vekram View Post
              Per October 2018 Bulletin, for India based applicants, EB1 cut off is 1-Jun-2016.

Not sure when would it become current. Rumour is that it wont become current until December this year. (Not reliable info)
              Mine is global EB1 September'16, so I guess I am eligible now. Should I email the embassy or wait for them to contact me ? I am not from the countries mentioned so global
              Last edited by mevora; 09-12-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X