F1 to EB3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 to EB3

Hi, I am currently an F1 student in my junior year and would like to go through the Adjustment of Status to an EB3 so that I would be able to work as soon as I graduate. Anyone here have any experience of finding EB3 Unskilled work? Where do you normally source the employer from? Or if you are using any agent at all to help? Or if anyone have heard of BDV Solutions, what is your opinion on that agency? Please help!! Thank you.

Originally posted by gola888 View Post
    Hi, I am currently an F1 student in my junior year and would like to go through the Adjustment of Status to an EB3 so that I would be able to work as soon as I graduate. Anyone here have any experience of finding EB3 Unskilled work? Where do you normally source the employer from? Or if you are using any agent at all to help? Or if anyone have heard of BDV Solutions, what is your opinion on that agency? Please help!! Thank you.
    I don't know specifically for EB3 sponsors but I would check this:

Green Card Sponsors Database: List of employers who have sponsored employment-based greencards in the past. PERM Sponsors Database or Labor Certification Sponsors Database.

There might be a lot more online
    EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
    - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
    - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
    - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
    - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
    - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
    - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
    - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
    - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
    - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
    (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

This company is totally ****..new company before working graduate placement services. All idiots are new and **** most of people. IH Services all people waiting since 1 year no LC. Southeastern janitorial 75% people **** up from 1i-140 and since two years a lot of people are in dilemma what will happen. many have visa expired many other problems...britt is big **** in this all game. No refund policy. what you have given forget it..they say give us money and never ask again.

Comment

rest companies many of them are also hanging in the way...plus now new techtics they are hiding companies record so no one could see data on websites.

Comment

Probably easier to get a job at big companies that will sponsor you EB3 skilled

Comment

Hi I went through the whole process and now i140 and ead is approved. I485 pending. Is it necessary for me to continue school anymore

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X