No postings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No postings?

How come no one wants to discuss the issues about the priority dates retrogression?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

EB3 & Schedule A

Hi,

Im a Filipino nurse and the visa bulletin for December is out. The schedule A is unavailable....any idea how long we need to wait for the visa to be available again?

Comment

Nobody can predict that. You will have to keep looking at visa bulletin every month.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

re: How come no one wants to discuss the issues about the priority dates retrogression?

I guess everyone's given up all hopes that priority dates will ever be current.

Comment

Signing the Bill

I am a nurse from india, me case is approved by USCIS and i have paid my fees and submitted DS 230. My case is held at NVC, for want of visa number, which has exhausted. Hope the new allocation bill will be passed soon. 5th Dec 06 is going to be crucial for the congress to sign the bill. Hope for the best. if anyone has information please pass on.
          Big hope
          Regards

Comment

all hopes on Lame Duck session

Hope and wish the congress will sign the home land security bill and allocate additional visa numbers during the lame duck session 5th dec 06.
            We can expect miracles to happen.

Comment

Dont think anything happened at the lame duck session. So the retrogression will continue.. probably even get worse. I wont be surprised if the priority dates go to Feb 1990 for EB3 and March 1991 for EB2. :d

Comment

aaishy

hosw come the priority date is not proceeding at all?does any body know? is has been sitting there for two months now.nooo progress.

Comment

At least the priority date is not going backwards.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X