Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newborn baby

Greetings!

I have applied for Employment Based Visa, my employer has already forwarded to the National Visa Center all my documents including my spouse's. But in my DS230 Part I, the question about having children below the age of 21, i have written none since i still dont have a child but is about to deliver our First baby on the first week of August 2007,i want to ask if it will it adversely affect my child's visa if he is not included in our DS230 form?

Also, my employer have instructed me to put my dependents on those who will accompany me on a Later Date. Because i want my husband to follow me after 3 months after can find a place to stay in the US. How about our baby is it possible that he will stay behind first and we will get him after a year? will the consular officer agree to this?

Thank you!

Mommy

Baby can be US Citizen

CONGRATULATIONS on your to-be born baby.

DO I understand correctly that you're not in USA?

If you're pregnant, why wouldn't you deliver in USA, that way the baby is an American citizen and gets all the benefits, including the future option to run for the president.

I'm serious, only US born citizens can run for the president of the country.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X