i-485 july filers big news annoucement in 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485 july filers big news annoucement in 24 hours

We have learned that something is likely to happen in next 24 hours (or Monday) possibly to fix the issues caused by recent visa bulletin.

We have been told not to divulge details of this development.

All we can say as of now is that :

1). The solution will be announced in next 24 hours or on Monday.
    2). The solution is not going to be a change in visa bulletin of July. The bulletin will most likely stay as-is. This is not about August bulletin either.
    3). This fix will be of a more permenant nature and this idea has been highly popular in this community in the past.

IV has been working very hard on this and this and we will be very happy if this effort
    comes through. It will be a major victory for each and every member of this IV community.

Stay tuned for the next 24 hours. waiting fingers crossed

Any news?

Hi All

Is there any news yet?

I heard of a big announcement due Monday today as rgds filing of I 485s etc.

Anybody know anything?

Thanks
    Chandrashekar

Comment

There is an article in todays Wall Street Journal. Anyone who is a subscriber to the Wall Street Journal, please post the entire article.

U.S. to Reverse "Some" Denials Of Work Visas
      By Miriam Jordan
      Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept "some" applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.

Tens of thousands of skilled workers, many of them in the U.S. on temporary H1B visas, responded to an official invitation, in a June 12 "visa bulletin" issued by the State Department, to take the final step in July toward attaining U.S. permanent residency. ..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X