X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no defeat is final untill u stop trying

Pd 0ct 2005, Eb3 Nurse
    Already In Usa Filed For Wife In Jan 2007
    Fighting With Lou Dubbs On Cir, Skill Bill Etc Etc.....
    Finally Here Is The June Bulletin Says All R Current
    Transfered My File From Abudhabi Embassy To Chennai Consulate(the Biggest Mistake I Ever Did In My Life, I Found It Later With Due Respect To 1000 Million)
    All These Visa Bulletin Got Messed Up , Aila Threatening Uscis With Law Suit And Finally Forgetting All Cp Cases And Extended Submission For Aos,
    Up On Release Of August Bullettin Contacetd Chennai , They Never Know When They Can Give An Appointment Date
    I Called Abudhabi Embassy From Usa, I Was At Work And They Never Answer Phone , During Morning Hours
    I Explained My Situation On 20th July ,that I Am Missing This Year Visa Quota Only B Cos Chennai Has No Vacancy For My Visa Interview
    Finally She Agreed To Give Me A Chance To Have An Interview In Abudhaby Where I Had My Interview And She Mentioned That They Have Less Than 10 Visa Nos Available With Them
    July 22 Sunday My Wife Went To Embassy With Medical N All
    I Flew From Us, Reached Embassy 9 Am, By Thay Time She Was Coming Out Of Embassy With Blue Paper Saying Admin Processing N Visa Cant Be Issued , For Citizen Of India I Never Heard Of This , At This Last Moment And I Give Up Almost
    I Tried Calling Embassy On Tuesday And Wednesday , And Emails Were Never Answered Too
    Me And My Wife Went To Dubai Only For This Interview
    Thought Of Making This Trip A Summer Vacation At 47 Degree Centigrade
    Thursday Almost Last Working Day For Us As I Have To Return To Usa On Sunday Morning, We Both Went To Embassy Had Additional Documents And I Was Ready For A Long Presentation

Visa Officer Apologise For Delay And Ask Me To Come And Collect Visa In Afternoon 2 Pm

I Am Here In Usa With My Wife Now Thanking All Ftj Crew For Support And Informations

Follow To Join

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X