URGENT:Labour Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT:Labour Information

If Company has Query in Labour Department ,it will affect the employs who are Processing the G.C from that company...Please let me know ...
    Last edited by akrisha; 04-17-2008, 09:21 PM.

What is the query about?

Is the company laying off people? if the company is laying off people with your skill set then it may affect you too.

Comment

Just to let you know ...

US English spells the word as LABOR and British/Indian English spells it as LABOUR.

Use the word spelled as LABOR if you're referring to United States.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by akrisha
        If Company has Query in Labour Department ,it will affect the employs who are Processing the G.C from that company...Please let me know it is urgent.
        If it's an issue related to not paying the employess, you better run because it is urgent.

What's the urgency?
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Is it a query/audit for perm or is it a complaint for not following LCA and H1b laws?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Employee query

It is a complaint given by employee saying that he his not getting the pay properly.

Last week i received a call from Labor Department and Wages they said it was verification call against a complaint they received and asked about my job details, Salary and Benefits etc...

Comment

If the violations are serious enough, there might be a chance for the company not to exist as well.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
                If the violations are serious enough, there might be a chance for the company not to exist as well.
                Do you mean changing the name to a new one, which by the way are always misleading?
                Check out H1 FAQs first!
                http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X