Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Letter for GC Processing

Hello,

This is my second year in US I am applying for GC through my current employer who also filed my H1...i have submitted all the documents to the Lawyer except for one experience letter from one of my Indian companies...which would mention the technologies I worked on...bcoz that co. is not giving me an experience letter ...rather they just handed over a relieving letter to me mentioning my dates and position.....Please let me know if there is any alternative to this ..?

Thanks in advance

You can get such letters from colleagues, Project Managers etc and add it with the HR letter and use it to prove the experience.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for the reply....One of my colleauges is ready to write my experience but he does not have a letterhead....what can be done in such a case...?

Comment

There is no need for a letterhead. Can be on a piece of paper.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Would it make sense if i ask him to put it on a stamp paper and get it notarized....?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X