Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 or Eb3 :Need suggestion .Pls help

Hi,
    I am working for company A for 6 months and I have BS(4 years) + 3.5 years of experience. Now company A is ready to apply for GC .
    I am doing my Masters as well through internet and I will be completing it in 6 months. Basically I need my company to apply in EB2
    I have two questions here:

1) If i finish my Masters after 6 months, would i be qualifying for EB2 category? The reason i am asking this question is this eople say 'degree earned after joining the company will not be accounted if the same company applies for GC'. Is this true?

2) Please tell me if i have any other option of applying in EB2 thorugh this company, since i dont want to switch to new job.:confused

Being qualified ...

... is one thing and getting it easily is another.

It'll be in your best interests to go for EB3 which would be much smoother and with fewer hurdles.

This is only my personal opinion.

You may want to consult a senior attorney as this is a critical decision for you. Do understand that if your EB2 is rejected, you'd lose a lot of time and money and it'll be difficult to get back in the race.

Good luck.

Comment

The category is determined by the job requirements - not what you want.

SInce your job apparently requires only a BS, you are stuck in EB3.

(PS. An internet degree is often not seriously considered by employers. Unless it is offered by a well established institution, you have wasted your money.)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X