i need an advice. pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need an advice. pls help

I-140 and I-485 filed last July 2007. ive been working with my employer for 8 mos. I-140 still pending. can i quit job for the mean time and go back to work again for the same employer once I-140 got approved? Employer is willing to push with my GC anyways and adviced me to be back once I140 got approved .

is it ok if i dont work with my employer for the mean time while I-140 still pending? will there be any problem with this sceneario?

i appreciate any advice.. thanks

you can go out and work for another employer, if your current employer assures to support 140 process.

If I were you, I will continue with current employer until the 140 is approved, that will save me from coming back to him again. Some times we get an RFE about 'able to pay', if you already employed there and running pay roll will save you from that hassle.

Comment

also, my EAD expiring on Sep 26, 2008. but i file my EAD renewal last July 15, 2008. will i still be having a BIOMETRICS/FINGERPRINTING again for the renewal of my EAD? i finished my first BIOMETRICS last Sept 2007 after my petitoner filed my I-140, I-485 and first I-765(EAD) last July 2007. will i still be having a new BIOMETRICS/FINGERPRINTING again for my EAD renewal?

thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X