Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I qualified for EB 2 Employment based visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I qualified for EB 2 Employment based visa?

Friends\
    Please suggest me, if I am qualified for EB 2 category green card application. Where shall I contact and how shall I proceed? I am MBA (finance) with 18 years education, doing MBA in US, completed 22 Credit. I am working as senior account officer to a small company. I worked as a bank employee for 2 years and carried a huge investment portfolio for 6 years, totaling 8. I have work experiences of 15 Years including teaching in a college for 2+ years. My recent business form is a sole proprietorship, and has employed more than 250 people. My employer is interested to appoint me, as their senior finance officer, and sponsor for green card. I am reluctant, and want to apply only if I am qualified for EB 2 category, otherwise, I want to wait for next year H1B, due to families waiting me abroad.
    Thanks

EB2 is a requirement for the job, not your qualification. What you have is secondary.

For a job to qualify for EB2, the minimum requirement should be Bachelors + 5 years of work experience or a Masters that can be proven at the time of filing of the labor.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank u

Thank u
      I am a beginer. I will be happy, if someone calrifies, how to know, whether my position qualify for EB2 or not. It is a financial position. My employer is flexible to adjust to some extent. Is there any salary celing? Qualifications for any specific financial and accounting jobs? if yes, then how and where can I get it
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mobin13
        My employer is flexible to adjust to some extent.
        That would be illegal. Your employer needs to talk to an immigration attorney as it is necessary to ensure everything goes right.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X