Dear friends,

I have a three year bachelor degree from India. In the US they require a four degree for green card. So I was planning to do some further education so I can show I have a four year degree. My queries are:

- What should I do to convert my three year degree to four year

- Can I pursue a masters from some online college like Phoenix univeristy etc. Would this help? Are these university degree recognized by INS as masters?

- Will I have to wait for completion of my degree, or I can say complete 5 courses with 15 credits and use those for filing my GC.

Any other options or suggestions?

Please help