Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primary applicat I-485 pending, How to add spouse to my submitted file.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary applicat I-485 pending, How to add spouse to my submitted file.

I applied for GC last year (2007) at that time I was not married. I have received AP, EAD and Finger printing is complete. My labor, I-140 is approved.

I got married 2 months back now my question is
    How can I add my spouse to my I-485 if so then, when can I add and what all documents or application that I have to use to apply for her I-485?

Thanks

You can only file an I-485 for your wife if YOUR priority date is current per the current visa bulletin.

If it is not current, then your wife will have to wait and maintain some legal status. This may mean that you will have to maintain some status if she were to be a dependent on your visa status.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Originally posted by DMX17 View Post
      You can only file an I-485 for your wife if YOUR priority date is current per the current visa bulletin.

If it is not current, then your wife will have to wait and maintain some legal status. This may mean that you will have to maintain some status if she were to be a dependent on your visa status.
      What about the other part of the important question? What documents do you need when and if he is ready to file?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X