Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Based Petition

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask for your advice if possible regarding my case. I am a registered nurse from the Philippines and presently working in Trinidad and Tobago. i have an employment based petition EB3 category application, my priority date is current, and i was scheduled for interview last Oct. 14,2008 here in US embassy in Trinidad and Tobago. I went for the interview but they did not let me proceed for the interview, my primary petitioner has merge with another company which is now their mother company. The petition filed by my primary petitioner has been approved thus i was given an interview date but the mother company has filed a second petition for me and still waiting approval from USCIS in Texas service center and still pending which was filed april this year. They told me at the embassy to wait for the second I-140 to be approved before i will be interviewed. Is there any way that the second I-140 be processed faster ? I have waited for the first petition for a very long time to be approved and now to wait again for uncertain time is frustrating. I understand it has a process to go thru but to go through same process twice is unfair. Please give me an advice for this case.

Thank you very much.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Please follow what they said.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X