Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Approved waiting for PDs to get current to file 485

Hi all,

Seeking experts help. My I-140 is appoved and my PD is 5/18/2007 under EB2 (India). Next time the dates become current I want to file 485, EAD and AP and all other forms together for concurrent processing.
    So questions I have are:
    1. Can I file them together?
    2. How long does it take to get 485 approved
    3. How long does it take to get the GC once 485 is approved.

Will really appreciate your answers.

I guess you have plenty of time before you can do all the things you mentioned. Read on your own whenever you feel like in the next 2-4 years.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Re: I-140 Approved waiting for PDs to get current to file 485

Yes, I do understand that there plenty of time remaining but like in Aug. 2007 the dates became cuttent for some time and then went back. So incase anything like that happens again I want to be prepared. Thats why my questions.

Comment

1. Yes
        2. If I knew how to tell this, I would have made millions from all the people waiting in the queue. Not even USCIS can tell this.
        3. 485 approval means GC is approved. You will get it based on the mail from USPS delivery timeframe from the service center to your address after card has been ordered.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X