Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Card Documents List. Experience Certificate vs Affidavits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Documents List. Experience Certificate vs Affidavits.

Guys.

I had a bond (signed in my home country) with my previous employer according to which I had to pay some money (around 10000 USD) if I left the company with a short notice in USA.

I left job on a short notice and did not give them any money(coz that bond is not valid in USA). But they denied an experience certificate to me. My current employer does Green Card for all the employees. When I asked them they told me that they need experience certificate from my previous employer to submit documents (for Labor Certification). I know that Affidavit from a co-worker(e.g. friends) also can be used instead of exp. certificate. This kind of affidavit was used when i transferred my H1B from my previous employer to this curent one. Now I am in a problem coz I cant get exp. certificate.Pls suggest-

1.What should I do ? How to persuade my current employer to use affidavits.
    2.will it be OK to use affidavits?

Thanks

Try to get it from the colleague or manager.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

you mean affidavit or experience?

you mean affidavit or experience certificate?

Comment

Can anybody Put a Affidant Template

Hi All,

Can anybody Put a Affidant Template that can be used as an Exp certificate for Green Card Processing

Reply is really Appriciated

Regards
        Ariyan

Comment

I hope you understand the difference between a Affadavit & any letter (in this case an experience letter).

1. An Affadavit is usually executed by a Notary Public on stamp paper (Its a Aworn Statement).

2. Any other letter is just a letter that is written by the peson who wishes to communicate just about anything (In this case an Experience Letter).

Dude how can someone write a letter for you on what you worked on or what you are filing a GC on... think about it, you have to do it. It has to be something like this.

From.
          YYYY
          Address

Ph #

To: Whomsover concerned..

Dear Sir/Madan,

i would like to state that I was employed with Xxx in the capacity of YYY and has the pleasure of working with Mr/Ms... X from MD/YY to MM/yY. I was his/her College/manager.

We working on the following....

If found X to be Bla blala and wish him the very best in future.

If you have any further questions I can be contact at the above Address /

thank you
          regards
          sign.
          (XXxx name)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X