No announcement yet.

Need home health care assistant

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need home health care assistant

    I am a 63 year old male and have several health problems and need someone to live with me and help me on a daily basis. I had a man that assisted me in the past but he had to returned to Mexico and now I want to bring him back legally. What is the best route to take? I need him back as soon as possible due to my declining health. Please help me.

  • #2
    Rather than calling someone from mexico why don't you consider some home healthcare agency in your city to provide you professional in your home for your help. if you still want that respective person to be with you he can visit you on tourist visa but i wont suggest you to tell anyone that he is working on tourist visa because its illegal and he could be deported back to his country. choice is all yours