Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eb1C interview complete - Approval pending

Hello everyone,

I am in the EB1 C category with priority date of 29 Aug 2017.
    I completed my interview in October 2018 but since the dates had retrogressed the officer said that the final decision will be made once dates are current.
    During the interview I submitted my medical and other tax documents which we're all attached to the file and the officer mentioned that everything looked good.
    I had done the medical in Feb 2018.

Question - Does USCIS ask for more information like a revised Medical before making the final decision once the dates are current?

I've read that the validity of the medical is two years, is my understanding correct, will my medical be valid till Feb 2020?

Regards,
    Sid.

It is valid for 2 years, if:
    • submitted before November 1, 2018
    • signed by the doctor after I-485 submitted date
    See:
    A. Results of the Medical ExaminationThe physician must annotate the results of the examination on the following forms:Panel Physicians

I think they could ask for revised medical but I'm not sure. EB1 India is taking a big hit, going back to 01JAN15 on June's bulletin, sorry is taking so long for you. I hope the dates jump back in October and then some.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thanks Enub4.
      Guess I won't have to bear the additional cost if the final approval happens before Feb 2020. Fingers crossed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X