Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric walk in in chicago Area

Hi Friends,

I have my biometric appointment on July 5th and I can't attend as I have vacation plan during the same time. I tried walk in ASC office, Aurora, IL and they didn't take walk in's.

Is there any other facilities where they allow walk-in's in chicago area?

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Did you ask when you entered or just showed the letter and they found out that the date was not for today?
    From other posts I read, just showing the letter and ID, without saying the date is for another day, work most of the time (not always).

I guess you may need to change the appointment or the vacation. Hope you can do a walk-in, good luck.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I explained my situation and they rejected it.

Comment

I have read several cases like yours. It looks like most cases, when people explain they have an appointment for a later date, are rejected, while people that only walk there and give the letter with an ID can go in without issue.

I'm not saying that you can go again don't say a word and be able to do the biometrics. Just what I gathered after reading many walk-in posts. Every office and officer looking at the letters are different.
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I just went and tried the same and they allowed me. I finished my biometrics. Thank you for providing information.

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshv28 View Post
            I just went and tried the same and they allowed me. I finished my biometrics. Thank you for providing information.
            Did you try now without explaining or did you explain the situation again? Just to clear things. Congrats.
            ---

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X