Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card NİW case

Hi everybody,
    i am applying for a green card NİW self sponsored. (İndividual with advanced degree or exceptional ability in the national interest)

İ had my appointment two weeks ago but no decision was made at the interview. The officer said he will have to have his supervisor look at it.

​​​​​He asked for my tax returns and i didn't have them with me. They were not listed on the interview on notice so i just brought the documents listed in addition i had copy of my deed which I recently purchased and apartment lease where I currently live.

- Did you have to show income/ tax returns for NİW?
    - Were you ever asked apt lease or deed?

İ am assuming he wanted to see my financial situation not sure but he made copies of them.

-did you move to a different state after your interview but before receiving your green card? Did that cause any issues with your application?
    İ am considering moving to my condo i purchased in another state and leave my current rental but worried that this will delay my case with the change of address.
    thank you for any feedback.
    Last edited by margharita; 08-07-2019, 11:20 AM.

Hi,

I am also NIW self sponsored (EB2 RoW). I had my interview on 7/25/19. They asked for my latest tax return and also 6 months of bank statement.
    Not asked my apartment lease contract, they asked for my utility bills but I did not have them with me, I had other documents such as car insurance.
    We will have to wait until October 2019 (the earliest) before to have any kind of feedback as they used all the visas available for 2019.

I don't have experience with moving but I believe many people before did!

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks. My case is individual with advanced degree or exceptional ability so not sure if we have the same category.

Comment

Yes I do

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X