221g white slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g white slip

I had my interview done on 21st October 2019 in Islamabad. After the interview visa officer gave me white 221g form with nothing mark on it. only thing was written " need passport with correction".
    my passport had error so they ask me to submit new passport with correction. so on Nov 12 Embassy has received my passport. There is not update after that day. so does anyone know how long does it take to heard back about the case.
    also what are the usual outcome of the such case.

Well, from the sound of things, you're probably going to be approved since all they wanted was you to submit a corrected passport. The 221(g) is a general denial they use when something's missing in paperwork (normally). If they received it on Nov 12, that means perhaps in less than 2-3 weeks you will hear back. There's no telling how long they'll take. They're probably doing background checks with your new passport. In any case, you should hear back soon. If you don't, you're welcome to email them and ask for the status.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Attach is my fiance 221g form.
      I hope to get good news soon.
      Last edited by zmkarim; 11-26-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Well, good luck with that. It seems like you should be approved. Did you check the CEAC status? what does that say right now?
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

it says Administrative processing since the interview was done. It making me more worried day by day when I don't hear anything about the case
          Last edited by zmkarim; 11-26-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

It been almost 2 month since interview was done and 1 month since submitted the passport with correction but still no update since interview. Its been saying Administrative processing.
            It is making me more worried and stressfull
            what should I do anyone have any idea.
            how long it takes to heard back.

Comment

If you've gone past the normal processing timeline, you're allowed to submit an online inquiry. take a look at the USCIS website to see the timeline whether you're allowed to submit an inquiry. Other than that, you'll have to be patient.
              --Good luck--

Comment

I check today on ceac website date has been updated to today's date which is 10 Dec 2019

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X