Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestion: Job Change with EB2 I-140

Hi,
    I currently have approved EB2 (India) I-140( PD: Nov 2012) and I'm working at the client site (based on E-V-C). I'm being offered a FTE position by the client(a big corporation) with a decent package. They are telling me that they will be able to start the Perm process only after 9 months from my joining. The current time being taken in perm processing nowadays, I'm guessing that It will easily be another 2-2.5 years before I get the newly approved PERM/I-140. I have also heard that in the past, people declining the offer were eventually let go after few months.

Now that there is some movement in GC dates since Oct 2020, I'm little apprehensive to accept the offer thinking that I might miss the GC train if the dates continue to advance quickly( specially due to some speculative EO etc. towards the year end). On one hand, the visa stamping etc. would be much easier(need to travel India next year), but I could also end up spending a lot of extra time in GC queue.

I will greatly appreciate if you can please suggest the best options for me given the above scenario?

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X