GC with EB1C query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC with EB1C query

I am an India national. my priority date on EB2 is May 2018. My company is planning to port my case from EB2 to EB1C.
    can you please let me know the timeline to get the GC under EB1C?
    how long will it take to get the I140 approved? Is there premium allowed for I140 under EB1C?
    I have plans to visit India in next few months? is it a good idea to go to India now or wait for a year or so?

any help will be much appreciated

Originally posted by SAAK123 View Post
    Can you please let me know the timeline to get the GC under EB1C?
    If you apply now & everything goes fine consider 12-14 months to get your GC in your hand.
    How long will it take to get the I140 approved? Is there premium allowed for I140 under EB1C?
    I140 roughly around 5 months, no premium for I140 under EB1C.
    I have plans to visit India in next few months? is it a good idea to go to India now or wait for a year or so?
    Its your personal choice, but if you file I485 & I131now, you won't be able to leave USA until you get your EAD/AP in hand (roughly8 months).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      If you apply now & everything goes fine consider 12-14 months to get your GC in your hand.

Its your personal choice, but if you file I485 & I131now, you won't be able to leave USA until you get your EAD/AP in hand (roughly8 months).

Does it take 5 months? USCIS shows 7 to 25 months for texas and around 1 year for nebraska?
      We applied this month...fingers crossed for early approval....

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Cant we complete the GC process by visiting consulate?

Comment

Originally posted by L1A_asp View Post

Does it take 5 months? USCIS shows 7 to 25 months for texas and around 1 year for nebraska?
          We applied this month...fingers crossed for early approval....
          Thats the ballpark, it keep changing every now and then.

Originally posted by L1A_asp View Post

Cant we complete the GC process by visiting consulate?
          Do you mean outside USA ? Its gonna take even more time.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Is it possible to port EB2 to EB1?, I was told one year managerial responsibility is must outside of USA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X