Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB3 I-485 was approved and then case was reopened!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 I-485 was approved and then case was reopened!!!

Here is my case history and case was reopened after approval. Anybody have the same situation? My i-485 J also was reopened at the same day. I am so worried right now. Thanks

June 15, 2021 Case Was Reopened
    June 14, 2021 We approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
    June 11, 2021 We reopened your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and are reconsidering our earlier decision.
    June 11, 2021 We ordered your new card.
    March 4, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
    January 27, 2021 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
    January 5, 2021 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
    August 12, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.
    August 7, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

I have seen this happened to some people, most of the time it looks like they made a mistake and the wrong status showed online (We ordered your new card) so they need to correct that by "reopening" the case. I hope they approve your GC (for real) soon.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Can you give an update on what happened with your case? I have just had the exact same process...
      - Card being produced
      - Case reopened /reconsidering
      - Case Approved
      - Case Reopened.

(all in the space of 3 days!)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X