GC based on husband's employment--a complicated case-please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC based on husband's employment--a complicated case-please help

My application for GC is dependent on my husband's employment. He received his GC 2.5 months ago. I called the customer service and filed for a file separation request 60 days ago (with the TSC), and since then have called and filed a reminder request as well. My dates have been current since April this year.No response yet.

Meanwhile, my EAD is expiring and I have to travel back to India. So, I am planning to apply for renewal for my EAD and Advance Parole. The problem is that I will be moving to another state when I come back from my travel. I am little hesitant to change my address at this stage.
    1. Do I give my new address in my EAD renewal and Parole application forms?
    2. In that case, they would go to a different service center, will that be okay with my I-485 in one service center and the other forms in another service center?
    3. Would it be wise to give a friend's address as my Change of address in the same state, so that all the applications continue to have the same service center?
    4. Also, in the forms, what is my current status? 'I-485 pending/EAD'? What should I state?

Please help,

Thank you.

Originally posted by archanap View Post
    My application for GC is dependent on my husband's employment. He received his GC 2.5 months ago. I called the customer service and filed for a file separation request 60 days ago (with the TSC), and since then have called and filed a reminder request as well. My dates have been current since April this year.No response yet.

Meanwhile, my EAD is expiring and I have to travel back to India. So, I am planning to apply for renewal for my EAD and Advance Parole. The problem is that I will be moving to another state when I come back from my travel. I am little hesitant to change my address at this stage.
    1. Do I give my new address in my EAD renewal and Parole application forms?
    2. In that case, they would go to a different service center, will that be okay with my I-485 in one service center and the other forms in another service center?
    3. Would it be wise to give a friend's address as my Change of address in the same state, so that all the applications continue to have the same service center?
    4. Also, in the forms, what is my current status? 'I-485 pending/EAD'? What should I state?

Please help,

Thank you.
    Duplicate post.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X