EB1 - Changing companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 - Changing companies

I worked with Company A - in India and in the UK as a manager/executive. I moved to the US working for Company A on a H1B visa.

But then, I changed jobs to Company B 2 years ago. I am planning to go back to Company A - on H1B again.

Assume that there are no problems with my job profile (MNC Executive responsibilities) and with Company A.

Question - Will I be able to file for my GC under EB1 category (MNC manager or executive)? This is what USCIS site says....
    You must have been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the petition for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation and you must be seeking to enter the United States to continue service to that firm or organization. Your employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer, an affiliate, or a subsidiary of the employer.

Any ideas/suggestions? I have been in the US for 4 years - for Company A first and then Company B. As mentioned earlier, I worked with Company A as an Executive for 3-4 years before coming to the US.

Appreciate your responses!
    Last edited by eb1help; 10-25-2010, 11:37 PM. Reason: Email notification

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X