EAD process-time under EB2 category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD process-time under EB2 category

My employer is willing to file my GC under EB2 category by March 2011. Can I get a ballpark estimate of how much time will it take to get EAD and how much time it takes to get GC?

Answers are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Rak

10 years - no i am not kidding!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I will complete 6 years stay on H1b by Oct 2013, will my GC process continue if I have to go back to India (in-case I dont get H1 extension)
      If I get visa next year I will come back.
      Last edited by rakeshgupta; 01-13-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

GC is for future employment and it can continue.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your response.

Comment

Any idea what's the criteria for H1b extention after 6 years? and till how long(years) H1b can be extended.

Thanks in advance
            Rak

Comment

Aa

After 6 yrs you can extent your H-1B visa if

#1) if your labor is pending with USCIS for more than 365 days. That mean, they should file ur Labor before starting of 6ht year on ur H-1. in this case, you can extend for 1 yr each time.

#2) If your labor is approved before 6th year completion, you can get 3 yrs extension each time.

hope this will help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X