X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help required!!!!

Hello
    I am new to this forum
    I am working with one of the biggest Automotive company using EAD and AP under EB3 category (Mechanical Engineer), I wanted to file for GC application under EB2 (India), Do I qualify for this? Here is the situation:-
    My current position requires a BS in Mechanical Engineering and experience in Quality Assurance related to Automotive manufacturing processes and desired condition for this job is Advance degree in Technical Engineer preferred.
    Is there any risk involved if my Perm got denied as I am working on EAD and already filed my AC21 when I moved to this job?
    Thx

urgent help required!!!!!

Hello
    I am new to this forum
    I am working with one of the biggest Automotive company using EAD and AP under EB3 category (Mechanical Engineer), I wanted to file for GC application under EB2 (India), Do I qualify for this? Here is the situation:-
    My current position requires a BS in Mechanical Engineering and experience in Quality Assurance related to Automotive manufacturing processes and desired condition for this job is Advance degree in Technical Engineer preferred.
    Is there any risk involved if my Perm got denied as I am working on EAD and already filed my AC21 when I moved to this job?
    I have MS in Mechanical Engineering with 5 yrs or Automotive Mfg experience (After masters) + 1.5 yrs or research assistant exp during masters + 5 yrs experience in India.
    Thx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X