Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

application for citizenship / Green card eligibility for foreigner owns $1m property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• application for citizenship / Green card eligibility for foreigner owns $1m property

Hello,

I am a holder of permanent resident since 08/02/09 (obtained from US embassy in London – my American husband is my sponsor) and live in US here since September 2009. If I am to apply for citizenship, when can I start my application and what is the process and cost if I am to hire your company?

I plan to travel out of US every 3 months and spend 3 month away each trip, starting from this coming April,2011. I understand that I do not need re-entry visa since I am not away for more than a year at once, is that correct? How many days per years (or per 3 years?) that I have to remain within the US to satisfy the minimum requirement to be eligible to apply for citizenship?

And last question, I sell real estate and I was told by my foreigner customer that US immigration have a law to grant Permanent Resident for free for foreigner who buy the property value above $1 million, is it true. If so, does your company do this area of work? Would you be able to send me more information so I can refer your company to my customer for their consideration.

Regards
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-citizenship-through-naturalization/
    2. Not true. The rule is about investing $1 million in business. Read /eb-5-investment-based-greencard-alien-entrepreneur/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X