Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Process

Hello,

I have question on green card process category. I have completed 3 years diploma and 3 yeards bachelor degree (BCA) and have 13 years of experience out of which 5 years in USA. I am working for same company for last 7 years out of which 2 years in India and 5 years in USA. Am I qualified to apply for EB2?

Also as per current process which one is better and faster among EB2 and EB3 ? I am currently on H1 visa.

Any suggestions or guidence is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Ishan

Originally posted by Ishanravi View Post
    Hello,

I have question on green card process category. I have completed 3 years diploma and 3 yeards bachelor degree (BCA) and have 13 years of experience out of which 5 years in USA. I am working for same company for last 7 years out of which 2 years in India and 5 years in USA. Am I qualified to apply for EB2?

Also as per current process which one is better and faster among EB2 and EB3 ? I am currently on H1 visa.

Any suggestions or guidence is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Ishan
    You should consult a lawyer because immigration benefits are very complicated. It can be a same application for cases, but since each person has it own background, this could be hard. From my own experience, I consulted a lawyer first and asked all my questions ( just paying the consultation fees) and then if it was possible I fill the application myself. This would save a lot since lawyers charge much! Good luck to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X