Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice: Future employer for GC EB2

Hi,

I am working with fortune 100 company but they applied my Green card under EB3 category.

My company filed my labor in EB3 despite of my Masters + 17 years experience; before any jumps on - my job profile mandates for 8-12 years experience. I was told by my co. HR immigration personnel that my manager goofed up and now they cannot upgrade from EB3 to Eb2. I have knocked doors all the way up to senior management but HR immigration clearly told me that they cannot afford to upgrade my petition at the cost of any company wide audit. It is 100% American company and they wouldn't budge any more. I have given up and am actively looking for employer who can file my green card in EB2.

Ironically, I have PD of July 2007 from my previous employer who filed in EB2 category. Going by the trend, it is highly likely that the EB2 July 2007 filers will become current within next 6 months.

I am sure there are many such people like me who have been or are facing such situation. Any suggestions are welcome. If you're uncomfortable to speak in public forum, feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance,

NB
    Last edited by ndbhatt; 05-17-2011, 09:14 PM. Reason: Typo fix

If your job requires EB2 qualifications and you have them, I don't see the problem.

If your previous employer is willing to hire you again, that would be the best.

Otherwise, you will have to start all over again.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X