Vaccination Jugaad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccination Jugaad

I have to file AOS and need vaccinatio document. I live in Philadelphia. What is the Jugaad? cheap and effective? Thx

Originally posted by sunguy View Post
    I have to file AOS and need vaccinatio document. I live in Philadelphia. What is the Jugaad? cheap and effective? Thx
    Aren't you suppose to go through a surgeon recommended by the immigration itself, and if you have an immunization record from anywhere, that will help you reduce the cost. Keep checking! Good luck.

Comment

$300 per person

The USCIS Surgeon in Philadelphia is asking for $300 per person. Is that fair? He will do vaccinations and prepare report. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by sunguy View Post
        The USCIS Surgeon in Philadelphia is asking for $300 per person. Is that fair? He will do vaccinations and prepare report. Thx
        That is fair, here in North Carolina: you have to pay sometimes up to $420 per person ! Of course, he will send a sealed report to Immigration and a sealed copy for you to submit with your application! Call USCIS and ask them for a list of surgeons that they approved for you to go. Then call the surgeon and check their price as each one is different! Good luck!

Comment

$300

Got it for $300..Cash only..What a sham..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X