Urgent Help Needed regarding Green Card- Please reply me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Needed regarding Green Card- Please reply me

I came to USA on Aug 2009 on F-1 visa to do my masters in computers in "x' university. I joined a "Y" company as a part-time Intern while doing my masters and did my Internship for 1 year using my CPT. On Aug 2011, I almost finished my masters degree and I have only second part of my project left for submission. During this time, as I completed all my credits, I got my Pre-Opt card, since I completed all my credits except my second part of my project. With my Pre-OPT card, I can work for Full Time for any company like OPT. Luckily I got Full-Time in "Z" company in September and I joined the company with my Pre-OPT card. In October they want to file the H-1 immedietely, I asked to wait them for my Masters degree, as I am graduating that end of semester in December 2011. But they said we can apply with your bachelors degree and got applied and got H-1 from October 1st. On Feb 2012 they want to file green card for me. As I know EB3 takes 10 years and EB2 takes 2 years, I wanted them to apply for me on EB2 as I completed my masters and got Degree on December 2011. But attorney is saying since you didn't get the Master's Degree, when you join the company you can not apply under EB2, you need to apply on EB3 catogory. I said my position required masters degree and I joined the company with with Pre-OPT card, which will be issued by USCIS only person completes all requirements for the masters degree except submission of the project. I want to get applied for EB2 catogory because I don't want wait for 10 years under EB3 catogory and even my Masters Degree will not be used as I am eligible for EB2 with my Masters Degree. Please help me to solve this problem and explain me any solution for my problem. Please help me!!! Please Help me!!!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X