desperate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate

Hopefully someone out there has experienced the same as we are going through and will be able to help us

a bit of back ground

me and my husband were married in oct 2004 in england, on january the 8th my husband left for the states and we havent been able t o be together since, we have applied for a I-130 visa on reciept of that we applied for the fiancee visa that is required for the Kii cisa so that i could reside there while waiting for citizenship

we are by no means well off and couldnt afford a lawyer so we follwed the guidelines step by step, on 21st july we recieved a letter stating that the information was all processed and we would recieve an interview date from the us embassy in london, it gave a number to ring for to get an idea of the time it would take and they are processing appliactions from july 2001 our priority date is january 2005

we have tried finding information out in everyway and come up against a blank wall, my husband to meet the requirements of the affidavit of support is working 70 hours a week and studying 15 hours a week as u can imagine he is under a grat deal of stress and is exhausted

he is unable to come vist and i am unable to enter the united states, we are devastated by the idea of having to wait 4 years to see each other, also on the letter it says CR1 which is conditional spouse of us citizen

we have no idea what to do how long it will take or anything else, we just need information and maybe someone that has experienced this to help and guide us

please please if u have anything constructive it would be appreciated

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X