Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Card RFE....please help its urgent.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card RFE....please help its urgent.....

Greetings Everyone
    Need some help and would highly appreciate that help at this point. So back in the day when my wife received her conditional green card, there was an error with her name and USCIS advised us to fill out new I-90 form to fix that error.
    I sent USCIS I-90 form along with the actual ?green card? and the necessary supporting documents. I received RFE letter from USCIS stating that they need two things from me.

1. Actual Green Card?..something that I had already sent them.
    2. Supporting documents?.also sent earlier along with the I-90 form.

Please let me know what I need to do as the documents they are asking for have already been sent to them. I can resend the supporting documents but cant do with the green card as I already sent it to USCIS.

Another thing that they have mentioned in that RFE letter is to provide detailed explanation of the errors that need to be corrected?..what am I supposed to do in this regard?.....the error is with her name only. So do I need to write that only name need to be corrected or is there something else that needs to be added?

Thank You

Yes write them back or if you can call, explain you sent green card already and correct any paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuhaib916 View Post
      Greetings Everyone
      Need some help and would highly appreciate that help at this point. So back in the day when my wife received her conditional green card, there was an error with her name and USCIS advised us to fill out new I-90 form to fix that error.
      I sent USCIS I-90 form along with the actual ?green card? and the necessary supporting documents. I received RFE letter from USCIS stating that they need two things from me.

1. Actual Green Card?..something that I had already sent them.
      2. Supporting documents?.also sent earlier along with the I-90 form.

Please let me know what I need to do as the documents they are asking for have already been sent to them. I can resend the supporting documents but cant do with the green card as I already sent it to USCIS.

Another thing that they have mentioned in that RFE letter is to provide detailed explanation of the errors that need to be corrected?..what am I supposed to do in this regard?.....the error is with her name only. So do I need to write that only name need to be corrected or is there something else that needs to be added?

Thank You
      write them back with proof that you responded already (receipt) and perhaps fill the form again, but let them know you already did... they make alot of unimaginable mistakes too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X