Status:Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status:Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed

My Priority Date is June 7th 2016. I-130 was approved with any issues in November 2016. Filed for Greencard on October 10, 2017. Received EAD in July 2018.

We appeared for Interview on September 4th 2018 and was told that they will make a decision as soon as they receive the I-130 file from NVC.

After a week i received a letter from NVC stating that 130 file was sent back to USCIS. Its been 6 weeks since then, but no movement at all. What is worrying me is that my medial is just crossed the 1 year mark and thinking that they may raise a RFE.

Anyone stuck in this status, what was your experience? what is the timeline in situations like this ?

Thanks

Anyone in similar situation?

Comment

Originally posted by NjGCseeker View Post
      Anyone in similar situation?
      Did you get any response yet? I had my interview on Nov 27. Status has not changed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nl9876 View Post
        Did you get any response yet? I had my interview on Nov 27. Status has not changed yet.
        Nothing changed. Its very frustrating. Reached out to Congressman and they replied saying its in review and wanted us to reach out again after 45 days.

Comment

Still no update. its more than 6 months since the interview happened.. any one else in the same situation? How is your experience?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X