Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 approved and whats next and how long ?? Any idea

HELLO ALL
    i am US citizon and have filed her i130 on may 2nd 2018. today i130 approved and i have submitted ds-260 form online and paid.
    do you guys have any idea how long usually takes to process, interview and get visa ??
    give me some ideas please.

Thankyou

Originally posted by sriramwagle View Post
    HELLO ALL
    i am US citizon and have filed her i130 on may 2nd 2018. today i130 approved and i have submitted ds-260 form online and paid.
    do you guys have any idea how long usually takes to process, interview and get visa ??
    give me some ideas please.

Thankyou
    Hey Can you please post the timeline? My I 130 for my spouse is just got approved on feb 25,2019. and I received a letter from USCIS on march 1st 2019 and said Nvc will contact in 30 days if not you can email them. If you can post your I 130 approval and nvc welcome letter days timeline will help me out. Thank you

Comment

Hey, My I 130 for my spouse just got accepted on feb 25, 2019. and I received a letter from USCIS on march 1,2019 stating they have sent my file to NVC and if you don't hear from them in 30 days you can contact them. Can you please post your timeline after your case got approved from USCIS when did you receive NVC welcome letter? Thank you

Comment

i130 accepted on feb 26

Originally posted by Dallas2017 View Post
        Hey, My I 130 for my spouse just got accepted on feb 25, 2019. and I received a letter from USCIS on march 1,2019 stating they have sent my file to NVC and if you don't hear from them in 30 days you can contact them. Can you please post your timeline after your case got approved from USCIS when did you receive NVC welcome letter? Thank you
        hey
        according to the letter it was accepted on 26th feb.
        looks like you are a day ahead then me.
        lets post and communicate each other and it will be helpful to us both.

thanks

Comment

Hey you filed DS 260. So you received a welcome letter from NVC with BMB number and case number.

Comment

i am waiting for case number to file DS260. i am just waiting. lets update after we got any updates

Comment

I will let you know once I get something.

Comment

Have you call NVC? If so, what did they said?

Comment

not yet. why do you think we need to call NVC ??

Comment

I call them to see if they put my case in their system. But they said it takes about six weeks once they receive it from USCIS

Comment

Your info helps me to have idea when my case will be approve. My case was recieved September 4 last year, with your info it's means it took them 10 month to approve your case. which department or state processing your case.

Thanks

Comment

my case was a bit complicated I filed for my spouse as a green card holder in Jan 2017 and in May 2018 I become US citizen. I upgraded my file and in feb 2019 my case was approved. Now waiting to hear from NVC.
                        Last edited by Dallas2017; 04-08-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

hello all
                          NVC has send me a case number today and i filled DS 260 and paid all the required fees.
                          how long it takes to get interview after this ??
                          any idea who has expereince ?
                          thanks

Comment

Congrats! Did you receive an email or letter? I have not receive anything yet

Comment

thanks. i received email.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X