No announcement yet.

I130 approved and whats next and how long ?? Any idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazenkanso no haven’t heard anything about interview yet. Any idea how long do they take?

Comment

hello guys.
      havent hear anthing yet

Comment

Still waiting for interview

Comment

hello sriramwagle and Dallas2017 any news about your case?
          its been a long time we haven't heard from you.
          did you get your interview scheduled?

Comment

mazenkanso i have not heard anything. I’m still waiting for an interview date. I’m hoping to get it by end of this month

Comment

hello Dallas2017 , our friend @sriramwagle received an interview today, as i noticed from another post,
              you mentioned you are a couple of days different than his.
              contact him to get more info.
              his interview is set at july 12

Comment

Dallas2017 do you think resubmitting some documents caused some delay issues?
                @sriramwagle received an interview scheduled though you were 2 days after him , but like me you had to resubmitt documents.

Comment

mazenkanso yeah he got an interview. His file is in Nepal. Each embassy works differently as they have different amount of cases that’s what my lawyer said when I spoke with her. Bombay embassy has more work load. I’m hoping to hear something by end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas2017 View Post
                    mazenkanso yeah he got an interview. His file is in Nepal. Each embassy works differently as they have different amount of cases that’s what my lawyer said when I spoke with her. Bombay embassy has more work load. I’m hoping to hear something by end of this month.
                    Do you have any idea in F2a category who got interview...like december or january or else ..?

Comment

Hi ,
                      my

Case was approved in April. Didn’t get interview date yet. Can you please tell me how much time takes to schedule the interview

Comment

Jot1987 is your file on green card or US citizen?

Comment

I had my f4 interview yesterday bt due to some missing document the consular had to put the case on administrative processing.. My question now is am I to submit my international passport with dose missing document to get the visa approved?

Comment

hi guys, I did my f4 visa interview yesterday, by due to some missing document the consular had to put my case on administrative processing .nao my question am I going to submit my passport with the missing document

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas2017 View Post
                              Jot1987 is your file on green card or US citizen?
                              It’s on green card

Comment

I had My F4 interview yesterdaY by due to some missing document the consular had to put me on administrative processing now my question is would I submit my Missing document With my International passport

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X