Date of removing conditions of a green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date of removing conditions of a green card

Hi everyone. I?m wondering what the earliest date is for us to apply again to remove conditions of his green card. We got our marriage license on Oct 10, 2017 and he got his conditional green card on Jan 22, 2019. And the expiration date of the green card is Jan 22, 2021. So are we eligible to file again two years after our marriage date which is Oct 10, 2019? Or we?ll have to wait until 90 days before the expiration of his green card which is Oct 22, 2020? Please help us out if you have any ideas. Thank you.

Originally posted by Qiuli View Post
    Hi everyone. I?m wondering what the earliest date is for us to apply again to remove conditions of his green card. We got our marriage license on Oct 10, 2017 and he got his conditional green card on Jan 22, 2019. And the expiration date of the green card is Jan 22, 2021. So are we eligible to file again two years after our marriage date which is Oct 10, 2019? Or we?ll have to wait until 90 days before the expiration of his green card which is Oct 22, 2020? Please help us out if you have any ideas. Thank you.
    The 90 day window before the expiration of the 2-year card. So some time between Oct 24, 2020 and Jan 22, 2021. Do not file too early or too late.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X