Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cspa out in F3 or F4 category, who got VISA

Hello,

Previously those who were cspa out there names are not including in NVC cases but now a days they are including names of cspa out (who are aged out and don’t fall under cspa too) , for example 30 year old people. They have asking for fees and documents directly. Which I have submitted. I would like to know if anybody in the same scenario got interview and got visa. Please comment here who are cspa out in f3 or f4 category who got visa

Thank you

how u know ur age is under cspa are not ? my age is 25 now

Comment

Substract your real age from the time taken in between your petition notice and approval date

Comment

we have to same situation. we paid for nvc fee and submitted all requirements but when we talked to an atty, he said i am not legible to come with my parents since im overage. thay should've just automatically removed the name if we dont have a chance to go. It was just a waste of $300.

Comment

@viewonicaa when did that happen to you ?what was the year

Comment

Hi same thing happened to me am supposed to go for visa but scared they will say age out

Comment

If your name is among those being listed on the interview letter ...you should go there na.

Comment

My question is .if one of the family members is aged out and is name is being listed in the interview letter hope dt won't affect the other family member that are not aged out??.is he going to be denied d visa only

Comment

If they deny for age-out that shouldn't affect other family members.
                  Last edited by Enub4; 06-23-2019, 10:10 AM.
                  Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                  Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                  Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                  ---
                  All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

what I meant was that assuming one of the family members is aged out in f4 preference category, but the name of the person appears on the interview letter.. but on getting to the US embassy the consular detect he's aged out. . would the consular denied the whole family visa or the aged out applicant only... thanks as you reply.

Comment

Sorry, I edited my response. I don't think others will be affected, only the aged out applicant. But they say there is always a risk. If you explain that they added the person and you followed with payment and documents, is reasonable to think that they made the correct calculation and the allegedly aged-out applicant can be eligible by NVC calculation. If the officer say otherwise I don't think they will consider the application as a fraud. Most of the time CSPA calculations are hard, sometimes we think the applicant is under/over 21 and is the other way around. Good luck.
                      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                      ---
                      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

thanks. .Please do you have any idea on the type of question the consular might asked us.. Mum is the principal applicant and her younger brother is the petitioner

Comment

I am 30 years old. My name was in the list and I paid DS 260 fee, got the medical done and appeared in the interview last week. Visa officer said I do not qualify due to age factor. Rest of the family members have got the visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X