Applying for GC for brother's minor daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for GC for brother's minor daughter

Hello, I wish to apply petition in F4 (Family Based 4th preference) category for my brother, his spouse and his minor daughter (6 yr old). I know that priority date is 2004 for F4 category for Indian Born candidates. Actually my brothers daughter is NOT India Born and is England Born so was wondering if she would be considered current as England's priority date is Current?

Originally posted by pradeep3j View Post
    Hello, I wish to apply petition in F4 (Family Based 4th preference) category for my brother, his spouse and his minor daughter (6 yr old). I know that priority date is 2004 for F4 category for Indian Born candidates. Actually my brothers daughter is NOT India Born and is England Born so was wondering if she would be considered current as England's priority date is Current?
    No, a derivative beneficiary cannot immigrate before the principal beneficiary, so the fact that she is chargeable to the UK is useless.

Were both your brother and his spouse born in India?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post

No, a derivative beneficiary cannot immigrate before the principal beneficiary, so the fact that she is chargeable to the UK is useless.

Were both your brother and his spouse born in India?
      Yes, they were both born in India. I thank you so much for the information

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X