X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Approve and get confirmation email from NVC...but did't get visa call

Hii
    can anyone help me to find solution for my problem

My husband is greencard holder in US. My PD is 24th feb 2017. And i got confirmation email like "wait for Interview" at 5th feb 2019. My PD is also become current. After 90 days from the confirmation mail i don't get visa interview. i sent an email to nvc but they gave same answer that you have to wait for your interview. so here someone know how much time it will take to get interview.

Anyone please help me
    Did any of the January or February 2017 PD interview's got scheduled? so i can get something idea to how much time it will take
    plz plz help me

Comment

Hey, Did you hear back from NVC on interview date? My PD is also current and I am also waiting for Interview Date to be schedule at Bombay US Consulate. It is very frustrating to wait and get no clarity on interview dates.

Comment

Originally posted by ampm8891 View Post
        Hey, Did you hear back from NVC on interview date? My PD is also current and I am also waiting for Interview Date to be schedule at Bombay US Consulate. It is very frustrating to wait and get no clarity on interview dates.
        what is your PD..?

No i don't get any update.

Comment

PD March 31 2017 already before May visa bulletin cut off date.

Comment

Hello,

I am on green card and filed i-130 for my spouse. We also have not received visa call email yet at Mumbai consulate.
            My case was documentarily qualified since 31 dec 2018.
            PD: 1 Feb 2017

The easiest way to fasten this process is to become usa citizen, if u r eligible to apply. I am not sure how long does it take to get your naturalization form after your application !
            Or ask for expediting process to nvc if u have a valid reason.

Can we ask to change our embassy, if mumbai embassy is overloaded and not scheduling interviews any further ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sm9390 View Post
              Hii
              can anyone help me to find solution for my problem

My husband is greencard holder in US. My PD is 24th feb 2017. And i got confirmation email like "wait for Interview" at 5th feb 2019. My PD is also become current. After 90 days from the confirmation mail i don't get visa interview. i sent an email to nvc but they gave same answer that you have to wait for your interview. so here someone know how much time it will take to get interview.
              Hi,

After your i130 was approved, did you get welcome letter from NVC via email or traditional mail? Also after how many weeks you received your welcome letter from NVC from the date of i130 approval?

My i130 approved on 23rd Apr '19 and I haven't received anything from NVC yet.

Please help.

Comment

My Documents approved in first week of April. Didn’t hear anything fro NVC yet.

Comment

@sm9390 did you done with interview ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jot1987 View Post
                    @sm9390 did you done with interview ?
                    i got visa interview at 22nd August,2019.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X