Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F2A Current across the board for July 2019 Visa. Does this help pending I-130?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2A Current across the board for July 2019 Visa. Does this help pending I-130?

If someone is out there knowledgeable on how their system works, Please enlighten me.

I saw July 2019's Visa bulletin and it's current across the board for F2A. this is definitely good news for everyone whose I-130 is already approved and waiting on visa.
    But what does this mean for USCIS and their pending I-130 F2A? They are still behind on their case processing (specially California Service Center).

What is the relationship between NVC and USCIS? do they affect each other's workload? like if NVC have a surplus of visas, will they be asking USCIS for more F2A cases or they just wait until USCIS sends them anything they can process?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to make sense of who benefits the July 2019 Visa F2A Current and to what extent. I may have not been looking to hard to find a news on how the Visa Bulletin for July 2019 is going to affect USCIS processing times and what action plans are in place to maximize the effectiveness of making the Visas current.

I have 2 theories this July 2019 since they only update their case processing times monthly:
    • USCIS will distribute pending F2A I-130 workloads to different service centers to help accelerate F2A.
    • Pending I-130 backlog on USCIS may not be entirely cleared by July but it will provide a significant progress for pending cases.
    Or nothing changes and all good news was Visa is current for F2A in July 2019.

Originally posted by plymrph View Post
    Or nothing changes and all good news was Visa is current for F2A in July 2019.
    This. I don't think Visa bulletin changes anything USCIS side, just good news for F2A.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I am in the same boat. Visa is current now and I-130 is stuck at CSC (Consular processing). Looks like some of the cases transferred from csc to other service centers last week but processing time remain unchanged at CSC.

Comment

I am in the same boat, and I have the theories in mind like you have. (finger crossed). The thing that I can not undrestand in this regrards is why there is such a big difference between "receipt date" and processing time between service centers (almost a year or more than that) for the same F2A category. I mean if there is an applicant who luckily his/her petition sent to a different service center rather than CSC with same or even later priority day than us, has now the chance to go to the next step. How they can provide justice between applicants in this situation?
        let's think positive and see whats happening!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X