2019 I-130 processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 I-130 processing time

Hi guys! I'm a permanent resident I applied to adjust my wife's status from Student Visa to Permanent resident. I sent
    I-130, I-130A and I-485 on 02/15/2019. got a receipt from USCIS California on 02/20/2019. How long will it take to get the first responce, or any one apply on 2019 and got the first responce. Thank you so much I'll appreciate your responces

Originally posted by Radwane View Post
    Hi guys! I'm a permanent resident I applied to adjust my wife's status from Student Visa to Permanent resident. I sent
    I-130, I-130A and I-485 on 02/15/2019. got a receipt from USCIS California on 02/20/2019. How long will it take to get the first responce, or any one apply on 2019 and got the first responce. Thank you so much I'll appreciate your responces
    My application was submitted around the same time, in end of Feb, 2019. It is a Texas centre, I havent heard anything correspondence from USCIS. I read some posted online that the processing time is arranged from 9-15 months, and the USCIS website indicated as 8-10.5 mos. My husband is a US citizen, however I do remember i saw that the time for GC spouse is actually quicker in Taxes, not sure if the same applies to Cali, maybe you want to check the USCIS website for the processing time to give you an general idea.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X